Saturday, January 22, 2011

FIRST DATE FUCKS

Yeah, I've had a couple of first date fucks...not that I don't always HOPE for it...but since the first one I had way back in college was a nightmare, and I won't relive the details but let's just say it was ME who faked orgasm to get rid of her!!!

How many times in 15 minutes can you hear "Am I good? Am I good? Am I the best?" So I sort of purposefully steered clear of first date fucking for years until about a year and a half ago when on a first date things were just going swimmingly well. Actually, that's an appropriate choice of words as you will see.

We headed back to my place after a long dinner out and great flirty conversation. Needless to say, it turned into a 36 hour first date and other than the first 3 hours at dinner and about a 6-hour nap in the middle, we were naked and fucking and wildly insane the whole time.

She was my first squirter and I have never before desired a mask and a snorkle while having sex but it was wild. She claimed to have counted over 30 squirting orgasms and my drenched face, head and bed did not doubt her math skills. I was using the Taoist injaculation methods that I had practiced for about three years (see my blog INGASMS from 9/24/09) and came many times both many innies and a couple of outties as she liked to call them.

Pretty fucking intense, literally.

On our next date we fucked in the upper balcony of a 3/4 full concert hall right in our aisle seats and then she sucked my cock in the bathroom at the post-party. Needless to say, I will never forget this wild one.

My legs were actually shaking at the memory as I typed this. Unfortunately, part of her inhibitions and her fluid retention resulted from copious amounts of alcohol she ingested which made all other parts of having any kind of continuing relationship unfathomable. She's doing better now, I hear and happy in a new romance. I wonder if he's a Navy Seal?

No comments: