Thursday, June 19, 2008

POST-DIVORCE DEBAUCHERY

I was inspired by a member on AdultFriendFinder with her post called "what a year!" to note my new, sexy and fun accomplishments of the past four years since my divorce. Hopefully, this we be a constantly evolving list.

* Became a fully confident, sexually satisfied human being and most importantly learned to not define myself by who I was with and whether or not I was in a relationship. Finally, figured out that it was ME who made ME happy not someone else’s responsibility.

* Found that being polyamorous is not just an excuse to fool around, but also a chance to love and share and respect your partner(s) deeply. That polyamory has nothing to do with being promiscuous or with lack of commitment, love or devotion. In fact, it's all about deep commitment to honesty, sharing, openness and the happiness of your partner.

* Learned how to lose a great deal of my inhibitions

* Realized that yes, I am kinkier than most but still blown away by some of you all out there i.e. there’s always room for new insights ☺

* Became multi-orgasmic. Learned how to injaculate and men, it is worth the effort…way worth the effort.

* Became fully comfortable with my bi-tendencies and fantasies and anxious to find the right man to make them a reality. (I'm way picky, boys so be patient)

* Learned that my previous idea of what was sexually attractive was not only limiting but completely off-base…you are ALL gorgeous.

* Learned to have a lot more self-confidence in bed and in life.

* Started a sex blog that has become incredibly fun after years of secret journaling.

* Discovered that I love ass play and light bondage and discipline and role-playing even more than I ever thought.

* Re-entered a feverish and loving sexual relationship with an ex-lover from 27 years ago (who has been in a long, sexless marriage she is currently freeing herself from) and it’s SO much more passionate and sensual and intense than ever before. She is extremely responsive and open to many of my new sexual explorations and is as romantic and loving as anyone I have ever met. I adore every minute with her.

* Had phone sex for the first time and with my various lovers that shook the rooftops and allowed my verbal tendencies a new outlet.

* Had transcendent sex that totally changed my life spiritually and sexually after working through the initial confusion and misplaced emotional roller coaster that it began.

* Began a sexual tryst, a sort of more well-defined and heady “fuck buddy” regular scene with an “exploratory partner” that opened so many doors and realized so many fantasies and in spite of our early “rules” found us both just falling wonderfully for each other in an incredibly open, giving, sharing and non-clinging way that still reveals a wonderful depth of emotion and trust between us whether or not we are currently trysting.

* Had an orgy with two male old friends and two beautiful working girls that was just a blast.

* Had sexual relations with women 2, 13, 15, 25 and 28 years my junior.

* Admitted my bi-curiousness to a large handful of good friends and got nothing but positive reactions.



What

* Had sex with 2 different women in a 48 hour period.

* Had a woman lick my asshole. Amazing.

* Got fucked in the ass with fingers and toys by two different women. Wow.

* Fucked two different women in the ass a few times. Incredible.

* Stared into the eyes of a woman while she licked pussy for the first time of a woman who had never been with another woman.

* Got experience dominating and being submissive to a woman (with two different women together and three separately on a few occasions) using, whips, restraints, flogging, cuffs, tied one to a saddle, nipple clamps, dirty language, blindfolds, satin, food, candle wax, oils, dildos, vibrators, cock rings, feathers, silk dust and more…needless to say I am a full switch...

* Had my first threesome with two women: one who had minimal experience in group situations and the other who had zero experience with groups and zero experiences with women. I am officially and completely hooked.

* Had my cock sucked on at the same time by two women.

* Being tied and spanked and dominated by two women who took turns showing each other new tricks. Yum.



Where

(Most not actual firsts but fun none-the-less)

* Had sex in my shower in my new apartment (first time there)

* Had sex in my bed there also (first time there)

* Had sex in the hallway in my West Coast home (first time there)

* Have now had sex in every room of my West Coast home except for the basement

* Had sex in a hot tub for the first time

* Got a hand job in the car on Pacific Coast Highway

* Got a blow job in a strip joint (first time ever)

* Got a hand job on a train between NY and Philly (first time ever)

* Had sex in numerous hotel rooms

* Got a hand job in the open on a couch in a dark restaurant (first time)

* Pulled out my cock and rubbed up against my girlfriend in a phone booth in a restaurant (first time ever)

* Got passionate in numerous elevators (no sex yet but give us time)

* Accidentally ripped the headboard off the wall in a swanky Santa Monica hotel during my first new sex with my former/and newly rediscovered lover.



How Many

* my first and second threesomes (two different groups of girls – both FMF)

* my first bi-phone sex three-way. Me and a M friend on one end hovering over the speaker phone with my EXP on the other end of the line.

* More sexual partners in one year than in any previous year

* More different dating partners than I have ever had in a two-year period (actual sexual and non-sexual dates not including strip clubs…)

And this all before signing on to AdultFriendFinder...hmmm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmm...countin' the days debaucherous baby..
gonna have a real long list pretty soon, might have to start a whole 'nother blog site :)
~exp